Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Featured Stamper #184

Thanks to everyone who played along with our colors this past week! Once again, I'm glad Random.org is doing the choosing, and with that, let's get to the announcement: This week's randomly chosen Featured Stamper is .......

Joan of JJ Creations!
And here's her lovely creation:
 
I really love that umbrella and how it's colored, and that ruffled ribbon around the image is a perfect frame! Congrats, Joan! Email me at barcat at embarqmail dot com and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie!

There were a couple of other cards that caught my eye this week, and here they are, in no particular order:

Thanks again for playing, everyone! Hope to see you back this week when Broni brings us a fabulous color combo that I know you're going to love!


1 comment:

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks for the mention, I really enjoyed this combo. xx