Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Color Throwdown #202


Hello everyone, and welcome to Color Throwdown #202!  I took a little break from the challenges this past month, but I'm glad to be back today, and I hope you'll LOVE this color combo as much as I do!

As always, if you don’t have the exact colors, it’s no problem. Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool we’ve provided below. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD202 if you upload your project to an online gallery.  Before you head off to create, here’s some inspiration from our talented team to get you started.  We’re looking forward to seeing your creations! 

Happy stamping!
********************************

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler  -  Inking Aloud


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion



Judy Rozema - July Guest Designer

Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene



**Inlinkz**

7 comments:

Lyndal said...

This looks DELICIOUS Tammy - Love the DT inspiration too :) :) :)

Judy Rozema said...

What absolutely AMAZING creations from the team today -- awesome colors, Tammy! Thank you so much for asking me to be July's GD. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. You all are an inspiration to me!

Jacqueline Muller said...

I am so lucky! These are my favorite colours to work with only pink is missing, but that is for another time! :)

Hugs, Jacqueline

Heather North said...

I love this color combo and all the samples. :)

Darnell said...

These are fave colors of mine. I may have to do more than one take. Thanks, Tammy, and the DT. The inspiration cards are fantastic!!

Lizzy said...

These colours are so scrummy! Beautiful samples. Thanks for a great challenge. xx

dpkennedy said...

I love this rich colors! Beautiful cards ladies!