Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Color Throwdown #223


Hello everyone!!! Joan here with the first Color Throwdown Challenge for 2013....Whoohoo!!! Can you believe it's the start of a new year?? I hope you had a great holiday month and are ready now to get inky!!!!!!! I thought we should start the New Year with some soft, earthy colors...to get us ready for spring!!!

If you don't have the exact colors,  just use what you have as long as they are close to the challenge colors.
Once you have finished your project, add a direct link to your creation using the linkey tool at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to add CTD223 to your key words when you upload to an online gallery. You can find all the challenge rules in the right side bar.

Thanks for playing along with us ....I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors!!



Joan Ervin - Stamping with a Passion




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Miriam Napier, January Guest Designer - Miriam's Delirium









**Inlinkz**

7 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty earthen colors!!! I can't wait to play!!

Christine said...

So happy to have found your blog! The inspiration photo is gorgeous and the sample projects are a real treat for the eyes. I am new to card-making and have found that sketches are helpful. I hope that following color cues will bring an improvement in my skills.
Thanks so much for the creative inspiration.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Perfect timing.. great colors for a card I needed to make for a guy.

Elsea Designs said...

Thanks for the challenge, great colour combo, I will be using these colours again, soon.
Lorry :o) xxx

Darnell said...

I love these earthy colors and this is going to the top of my color faves! Thank you!

And thank you, DT, for all the spectacular inspirational cards!!

Susie W. said...

I love these colors! Wow, a lot of great inspiration from the DT!

Jen W. said...

Haven't played in ages! Glad to be back!