Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Color Throwdown #237




Hello everyone, it's me Tammy and I'm your hostess this week for the Color Throwdown!  A few weeks ago, I picked up this Fancy Pants paper pad at Archiver's because I just LOVED the colors, so I thought we'd be inspired from within it's pages for today's challenge.  Of course, you do NOT have to have this paper pad to play along, but you'll find several of us couldn't resist the temptation of these great colors!  Also, the team members had quite a discussion as to whether the darkest color here is navy or actually black.  If you have the paper pad, and you think it's black, then go with that.  No worries!

As always, if you don’t have the exact colors, it’s no problem.  Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors.  Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool we’ve provided below.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD237 if you upload your project to an online gallery.  Before you head off to create, there's plenty of inspiration below from our talented team.





***********************************

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Frances Byrne, April Guest Designer - Stamp Owl's Studio
 

Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Lori Tecler -  Inking Aloud


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper

 

Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene




**Inlinkz**


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tammy, this is one fantastic combo! Of course, it's making me want to run out and buy that paper, too! Alas, no more scrappin' stores near by so I'm limited to purchasing online! ::sigh:: Guess I'll hunt around my stash instead for this challenge.....and put the paper on my list for my next order! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,
OF COURSE I jumped at the chance to play this week & even started a blog so that I could play along. :)) You picked my fave colors for this summer beach season!! How could I refuse???!! :) :)