Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Featured Stamper #241

Hello everyone....first I want to thank all you awesome stampers who joined in my challenge last week!!! I know the color combo was a little different but all the entries were fabulous!!!!!  Now......drum roll please!!! Random.org chose #3......Tricia T!!! Isn't her card adorable!!!

Congrats, Tricia....please email me at joanervin@sbcglobal dot net and I will sent you the Featured Stamper  button.

Now, here are a few awesome cards that really caught my eye!!
3. #9 Shana Gaff
4. #14 Stephanie
5. #17 Lizy

Thanks again to all you fabulous stampers for joining us...be sure to stop back tomorrow because Lori has a color combo that will knock your socks off!!! Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

How fun! Thanks for the shout out! : )

Tricia