Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Featured Stamper #264

It's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper!  Drumroll, please.......


The winner is Claire, of Ham'n'Mule Designs!  Claire, please email me at bronih AT truvista DOT net and I'll send you the Featured Stamper button to display on your blog!!

Everyone's cards were awesome and so much fun to look at!  Here are a few of my favorite entries for this week:

6. Cindy Lawrence
7. Monika/buzsy
11. Carole Burrage
19. Cindy Major

Thanks to everyone who played along!  Please be sure to check out the newest Color Throwdown challenge tomorrow!



2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

OMG! How amazing! Thank you so much! I am really pleased, I love your challenge, so this is really nice. Cx

Anonymous said...

how to calculate angles in carpentry work?

best carpenters in exeter