Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Featured Stamper #271

Thanks to everyone who was able to play along this week! Some GORGEOUS cards linked up this week! Now it's time to announce this week's randomly chosen Featured Stamper, so without further ado, I'm pleased as punch to announce this week's Featured Stamper is Melissa, from My Paper Obsession! And here's her VERY sweet Christmas card! Congrats, Melissa!



Melissa, please email me at barcat [at] embarqmail [dot] com and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie! Congratulations again!

And, I wanted to mention a few cards that caught my eye this week. In no particular order, they are:

1. Vanessa - love those colorful snowflakes
2. Monika -  great use of the paint splatters for her background
3. Peggy - her bright flowers just POP off her black background

Thanks again, everyone, for playing this week. Miss Broni has a rockin' challenge for us tomorrow so be sure to check back for the last challenge of 2013!





No comments: