Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Featured Stamper #329

Well, it's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper!  May I have a drumroll, please?!.......

It's SMILYN STEF with this SUPER fun card!




Please join me and the CTD team in congratulating Stef!!!!!!  

Stef, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on February 25.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, February 20 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

And here are some of the eye-catchers this week:

#4 Rosemary D Love the soft hues of the palette, and I love the split sentiment panel.

#5 Flourishtina  Love the sweet softness of this one.  I felt like I was floating in the sky too!

#8 Susie Moore That multi-colored city scape is so much fun!

Thank you all for playing along with us!  Be sure to check back in tomorrow for another fun color combo challenge!



1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out ... I had fun making my card.