Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Featured Stamper # 344

Good Morning... sorry I missed getting my card done and posted... BUT, loved all the cards y'all made!! Many sweet thanks to Tammy for helping me out!!



Without further adieu.... random.org picked # 37



Congratulations  Maura!! You are now welcomed as our Guest Star Stamper for Color Throwdown #346 on June 10th!  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time Friday, June 5th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Here's a few cards that "caught my eye"

#1 Nina-Marie Adorable images and sweet scene
#6 Angie Loved the CAS design and use of washi tape
#25 Maura Gorgeous watercolored flowers and font on the sentiment
#26 Marcie Love a shaker card 
#47 Julia B Wonderful design and gorgeous flowers

                                                     Hugs, Vickie

2 comments:

Julie B said...

Thanks for featuring my card in your round up feature. Congrats to the rest of the shout outs and FS. :)

Maura said...

Thanks so much for the random draw pick AND a featured shout-out! Lucky day for me! Congrats to the other featured winners also!